Conditions of Return
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Please note that once a product has been handled it will be considered as used.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box.
- If your product is defective / damaged or incorrect/incomplete at the time of delivery, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your product return window. Your product may be eligible for refund or replacement.
- Please note that “Item No longer needed” or “Change of Mind” are non acceptable reasons.
- Inner Wear products are not accepted as a return anywhere once the package is opened due to hygiene concerns and inability to resell the product.
Issuance of Refunds
If your product is eligible for a refund, you will receive the refund on the platform used to make payment. The shipping fee is refunded along with the amount paid for your returned product.
Once we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone a quality control (1-2 working days), the expected refund processing time is five working days.
Completing a Return
If your product is eligible for a return, we will get out the correct item to you. You will only be required to return back what was sent to you first, back through our courier.
For returns, complaints and product issues, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +94 74 056 5664
We are not directly engaged in production of any product however our feedback to the manufacturers is taken seriously.
Some of our objectives are to make online shopping for innerwear as stress free, safe, quick and simple.