Conditions of Return
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Please note that once a product has been opened it will be considered as used.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Chaddi packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box
- If your product is defective / damaged or incorrect/incomplete at the time of delivery, please contact us within the applicable return window. Your product may be eligible for refund or replacement depending on the product category and condition. Please see the detailed terms in the relevant category below.
- Please note that all products are not eligible for a return if the product is “No longer needed”
- For device related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, we will refer you to the brand warranty center (if applicable). For more information on warranty claims please view our Warranty Policy
Issuance of Refunds
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below. The shipping fee is refunded along with the amount paid for your returned product.
The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. Once we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone a quality control (1-2 working days), the expected refund processing times are as follows:
Please note that this policy does not apply to Chaddi Global products.
How do I know if my product has a warranty?
If a warranty is offered on a product, the warranty period will be displayed on the product page, to the right of the product image below “Delivery”.
If a product is sold by multiple vendors, the warranty period offered by each vendor will be displayed to the right of “Seller” in the “Sold by x more sellers” box below the product image.
Types of Warranties:
1.Brand Warranty: This limited warranty will apply to the products. For product defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, Brand will provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period. Chaddi will not take any responsibility for the after-sale services.
2.Service warranty: Chaddi will take the responsibility to get the product serviced from the vendor or customer may visit the vendor directly as well with the invoice paper to claim the warranty. Please note if any part of the product needs to be replaced for repairing under this warranty policy, customer will have to pay for that part.
Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.